Special Programs List
- Checkpoint Systems
- FlowRite Systems
- Pratt Industries
- Joint Venture: RPM Diversified Solutions
Need a LOW VOLTAGE PERMIT pulled, we can help.
Click on the picture of the permit below to fill out our ON-LINE LVT Permit application.
Since 2006 we have worked with many clients all over the USA, you may know some of them:
The “username” is your email address on record.
If you don’t have a password, please contact us at email@example.com
Distributed Field Service Network
When a field technician is needed to deploy or service technology onsite, you want the right person, with the correct skill set, knowledge, and equipment. GA LVT INC. contracts with local experts who know our business and our customers to make this vision a reality.
- We partner with local service companies who are committed to long-term relationships with GA LVT INC. and employ full-time, certified technicians. Over 60% are military veterans.
- The personnel we send to our customer sites have an average tenure of 12 years working in our field and with our customers.
- GA LVT INC. dispatches these labor resources on an as-needed basis, selecting the technician who has the skills and experience to complete the particular job most efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Technicians use the GA LVT INC. Technician Portal to receive dispatches, upload collateral and track the progress of workload. This system provides the resources and information they need to expedite service calls and implementations.
- Technician performance is tracked and feedback provided to improve field performance and eliminate under-performing partners.
- Customers have complete visibility to their onsite technician work orders through GA LVT INC. Customer Portal which tracks the status of service requests in real-time.
Through our local partner model, GA LVT INC. we are able to match qualified field technicians, with flexibility and cost, to create a variable service model.
Call us at:
- Option #3 – Dispatch / Operations
- EMERGENCY – Option #9 will transfer your call to the emergency dispatch cell phone.
- Option #4 – Sales
- Option #5 – Accounting
or send email to: