National Systems Integration
Georgia Low Voltage Technologies Inc. started in 2006 as a contract services provider.
We worked for large companies to facilitate their client needs for local and national systems roll-outs.
You name it, we have probably done it….
We have worked for a ton of companies, some who you probably know:
—> CLICK HERE <—
Our Partner Resource is now over 40K technicians. Our in-house partners are growing every day across the US.
GA LVT INC. Cabling Solutions / Services:
At GA LVT INC., our network installation and cabling professionals are focused on providing each and every customer with exceptional service. Whether you’re a Data Center facility, or a small business, GA LVT INC. has the experience to complete your network and cabling installation project on time, according to your specifications, no matter what your wiring demands may be.
GA LVT INC. offers the following services:
- Structured Cabling Installation and Decommission
- Physical Network Design and Consultation
- Hardware Installation, Cabling, and Maintenance
GA LVT INC. provides a full spectrum of cabling solutions including:
- Inside and outside plant projects
- Fiber Optic cabling, terminations
- Ethernet cabling (Cat 5 – Cat 7a (10 Gig)
- Other Low-Voltage cabling (fire alarm, CCTV, perimeter security, MATV, paging, etc.)
Our team of professional technicians will insure your structured cabling is installed and terminated correctly, allowing for maximum data transmission, ensuring optimal network performance. All structured cabling installations performed by GA LVT INC. will meet or exceed design and technical specifications, according to NEC and BICSI standards. All structured cabling installed by GA LVT INC. is tested, certified and properly labeled during the installation process with print out of each cable.
GA LVT INC. Services include:
- Fiber-Optic Cabling Installation (Multi-mode, Single Mode & Fiber Trunk Cabling)
- Network Ethernet Cabling Installation (Category 5e, 6, 7, and 7a)
- Coaxial Cabling Installation
- Data Center Build-outs and Support
- DMARC / T1 Extensions
- Data & Voice Premise Cabling
- Work Station Cabling
- Testing and Certification
- Trouble Shooting and Repair
- Full Point-to-Point Cabling Installation
- Cable Tray, Ladder Rack, Raceway and Conduit installation
- Decommissioned Cable Removal and recycling
- Data Center Build-Outs and Infrastructure Updates
- Work Station and Premise Cabling
- Asset Management Services
- On-Site Support and Facility Support Programs
CAD diagrams are produced during the quoting process so that there is a picture of the network (elevation plan, MDF, IDF, DMARC, etc.) before we even start the project.
Requesting a quote is easy! Just fill out our request customer contact form or call us at: 404-697-3733 option #2
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org